Thursday, July 7, 2011

What Will My Future Be Like?

Something that bothers me and haunts me every day, is what will my future be like? Am i destined to be stuck in the frum community, as a nebach single, who everyone pities, or am i destined to leave the community, and not have much to do with my family? Will i marry a lesbian? or is there another option?

Any of these do not really seem appealing to me, so what do i do? what does anyone in my situation do? I know there are small groups of frum people in the same situation, and they have built some kind of semi community.but have they looked towards the future, what about when we are old, and alone, what then...

1 comment:

  1. Anybody will agree that you should not have to be alone....except maybe some certain rabbeim, older people and those with esp. strong views......but most people even maybe frum ones, could agree that you should at least try to find someone to spend life with

    You need to break down some pre-conceived notions about gays and recognize that you sort of need the same companionship as any person, regardless of what the teaching in the community is about non-heterosexuals.

    ReplyDelete